15.9.15

I Heart Makeup ‘Goddess of Love’ triple baked highlighter: Review


Hey dolls! 


To be absolutely honest, the packaging was a major factor in convincing me to pick up this product. It's similar Too Faced Sweethearts Blush. 



The product itself, It’s a beautiful champagne coloured highlighter with cool, silvery undertones as well as some gold shimmer. I think this highlighter will fit all skin tones.




swatch

All you need is a light swipe for both cheeks ( at the top of my cheekbones). I use a small fan brush to apply this highlighter. Also, along way on the bridge of my nose and sometimes on my lips before applying lipsticks. Then I use my finger to apply the highlighter in the inner corners of my eyes as well as my Cupid’s bow. This gives me a gorgeous, healthy and glow look.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment