2.9.15

We are the matte lipstick generation!


From Anastasia to Lime Crime, from Too Faced to Colorpop and lots of them .. 

Matte lipsticks are everywhere right now, but how we must know what is the best choice?? I think we can't! It’s all about how long does it last? or what is the best color to pick that fits to your skin tune? 

Personally, I had too many online makeup “lipsticks” shopping lately and believe me it’s hard to choose what's the exact color/shade that I want to get, and sometimes I regret buying it. but, seriously who doesn’t love matte lipsticks!?? 

Anyways in this post I would like to share with you guys my Lime Crime lipsticks review .. and yeah I’ve completed the nude collection but still i need more lipsticks, lol 


lets get started … 



  • Because we are talking about matte lipsticks, I usually apply lip balm or vaseline before applying any kind of matte lipsticks. By this step its easier to remove the lipstick. 
  • What I like about lime crime matte lipstick is that you don’t need to use lips liner! Honestly, it can draw strong lines and what I like even more about it, it smells velvet and cream.
  • It’s absolutely a good quality matte lipstick with no shine at all! 
  • The color shade that showing to you is the exact color, so don;t worry about the color at all! if you like it you will have fun playing it. so it doesn’t transfer to another color. So don’t worry mixing colors to get what you desire.
  • The most important part is that it never dries your lip! 
  • I remember when I went to the water park “Yas Water World” in Abu Dhabi, and I used (Faded) and honestly it lasts the whole day!!! 

P.s. trust me, you will not regret buying Lime Crime Velvetines. They are my holy grail matte lipsticks! and whenever I try other brands I will always choose them as the one and only perfect matte! 
post signature






No comments:

Post a Comment