1.9.15

My first post, Hurraaaaay!!!

Hello to whoever is reading this and of course to my lovely followers.. 

First thing first, I would like to thank everyone specifically from my "family and friends" who supported and encouraged me to start blogging and not to waste my time doing nothing, LOL!

Second, My actual name is Amna, but you can call me Moni. I'm from Abu Dhabi, UAE, which is located in the Middle East. This is my very first time blog and I'm quite enjoying it.

Finally,  this blog will be mainly cover makeup, beauty tips and presenting my graphic designs as well. As you all know that I'm Arab and I'm speaking in English, so I'll do my best to translate and make posts and tutorials in both languages to please my audience.

Thanks for stopping by, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment